Membership with the Rotorua Chamber of Commerce
Benefits of being a Rotorua Chamber Member:-
The role of the Rotorua Chamber of Commerce is to
influence and inspire business vitality in the District. We do this
positively through our representation on and influence in all spheres
locally, nationally, and internationally. Through us, you have the
opportunity to make your business visible.
Membership is open to businesses and industries of any size and from any sector.
Some of the benefits of Chamber membership are:-
• Business profit: Our alliance partnerships provide you with big savings on petrol, stationery, vehicles, medical insurance … and more, as well as member-to-member discounts from over 120 different local companies and organisations.
• Business support: Your b-vital card gives you free access to a toolbox of essential business and management and templates on the website. We also provide training seminars and workshops, referrals to the business mentoring service, BIZInfo, and many other business support services to help your business prosper. Free specialist advice on specific business problems is also available through the 0800 Chamber freephone service.
• Business promotion: Business generating and networking opportunities are numerous, from Business After Five functions, a bi-monthly local business newsletter, a web-based regional Chamber newsletter, targeted direct marketing opportunities, to qualified and influential guest speakers.
• Business voice: Regular member surveys on business
issues are undertaken for government or local submission. In this way,
you can make your voice heard through a strong collective voice. The
Chamber has strong links with the Rotorua District Council and its
Economic Development Unit, where we can make your opinions and concerns
• Business awards: Our prestigious annual Rotorua Business Awards recognise and encourage you in your pursuit of business excellence.
Your membership and participation will give you opportunities to do more and better business, make your concerns heard, and get ahead.
2011 Year Current Member Rates:
The Rotorua Chamber of Commerce membership fees are based on the number of Employees to the following scale...
Not For Profit $105.00 + GST
1 – 5 $180.00 + GST
6 – 11 $245.00 + GST
12 – 29 $320.00 + GST
30 – 50 $470.00 + GST
51+ $620.00 + GST